Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel pampers your pet by providing pet amenities. Please review the pet policies, rules, and guidelines listed below.
The Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel only allows dogs on the premises of the hotel, no other pets are permitted.
In order to accommodate our guests, particularly those relocating their residences or otherwise having extended stays, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel allows guests to have their dog in the guest room with them. We recognize that boarding your dog for an extended time is not only expensive but deprives both you and your dog of companionship and normal interaction. Because there will be guests checking into the same room after you and your dog leave, we must take certain steps to clean the room in order to make it available to other guests.
After a guest with a dog checks out, the hotel must clean the carpets, drapes, bedspread and other linens; the hotel must fumigate the room to remove any fleas or other pests that may have been inadvertently introduced to the room while your dog resided with us. Because we do this cleaning after check-out, this charge can vary depending on your length of stay.
For this reason, we add a non-refundable cleaning charge of $250.00 to your account upon check-in for dogs 50lbs and under.
In addition, you are liable in the event your dog damages room furnishings, including carpets and soft goods. Your credit card will be charged for the reasonable cost of repairs.
Pet Rules & Guidelines:
- Only (1) one household dog per room. Dogs must weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Dogs must be under the owner's control and may not disturb other guests.
- Any dogs that are noisy, dangerous, intimidating or destructive will not be tolerated and will not be allowed to stay in the hotel. Dog owner is responsible for any damage.
- Dog owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all dog droppings.
- For the safety of our housekeepers and maintenance staff and to avoid your dog running out the door, we ask that you confine your dog in a carrier or be present when your room is being serviced. We require that your room is serviced by our housekeepers at least (3) three times per week if you are a long-term guest.