Los Angeles, CA 90049
A Luxury Hotel on Sunset Boulevard
Our hotel on Sunset Boulevard offers stunning accommodations, supreme amenities, and an oasis from the urban sprawl of L.A. Have questions? Read our hotel FAQs below for more information.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Do I need a credit card to check in?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Do you offer parking?
- What are the pool hours?
- Are you Pet Friendly?
- Do you offer smoking rooms?
- How do I arrange Spa services?
- What services and amenities do you offer in the business center?
- What amenities are in the fitness center?
- How do I book an event?
- Do you have a concierge on staff?
- Do you offer transportation?
- Do you offer a frequent guest program?
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Is there an age minimum for check in?
Q. What time is check-in and check-out?
A. Check-in time is at 3pm and check-out is at noon. We cannot guarantee either early or late check-in, but as with all special requests we will always note it in your reservation. If we have the availability, and a guest is not scheduled to check-in to your room, we can offer late check-out. Please note there is a half-day rate (half of your current rate) for staying in your room until 6pm, and checking out after 6pm warrants a full day rate (based on the rate you are paying). Again, late check-out is only based on availability and with confirmation from the front office.
Q. Do I need a Credit Card to check-in?
A. All guest are required to present a valid credit card upon arrival along with a form of identification for security purposes. Upon arrival we require the total amount of your stay plus additional authorization for incidental charges to be accessible on the card. Gift cards are not valid as a form of payment. Cash may be paid upon check out. Other forms of payment are available in advance. Check payments are required 14 days prior to arrival to allow processing time. Direct billing is available for select corporate accounts with proper credit approval.
Q. What is the cancellation policy?
A. Most reservations require cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival. However certain noted specials and packages may require additional advanced notice for cancellation. If reservations are cancelled within the 24 hour period a fee equal to (1) one night’s room and tax will be charged.
Q. Do you offer parking?
A. Luxe offers its guest 24-hour Valet parking. Overnight parking charge is $25 + tax nightly which can be charged to your hotel room bill. Visitor parking is available, rates starting at $7 for the first hour. Additional fees may apply. Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
In order to accommodate our guests, particularly those relocating their residences or otherwise having extended stays, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel allows guests to have their pet in the guest room with them. We recognize that boarding your pet for an extended time is not only expensive, but deprives both you and your pet of companionship and normal interaction. Because there will be guests checking into the same room after you and your pet leave, we must take certain steps to clean the room in order to make it available to other guests.
After a guest with a pet checks out, the hotel must clean the carpets, drapes, bedspread and other linens; the hotel must fumigate the room to remove any fleas or other pests that may have been inadvertently introduced to the room while your pet resided with us. Because we do this cleaning after check-out, this charge can vary depending on your length of stay.
For this reason, we add a non – refundable cleaning charge of $250.00 ($150 for 7 night stays or less) to your account upon check – in.
In addition, you are liable in the event your pet damages room furnishings, including carpets and soft goods. Your credit card will be charged for the reasonable cost of repairs, which you hereby authorize by your signature below.
Our Pet Rules and Guidelines:
- Only (1) one household pet per room. Dogs must weigh less than 50lbs.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets must be under owner’s control and may not disturb other guests.
- Any pets that are noisy, dangerous, intimidating or destructive will not be tolerated and will not be allowed to stay in the hotel. Pet owner is responsible for any damage.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings.
- For the safety of our housekeepers and maintenance staff and to avoid your pet running out the door, we ask that you confine your pet in a carrier or be present when your room is being serviced. We require that your room be serviced by our housekeepers at least (3) three times per week if you are a long-term guest.
- Sitters and/or off site kennels are available for booking through the Concierge should you need to leave your pet for any period of time.
Q. Do you offer smoking rooms?
A. Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. If guest would like to smoke most rooms provide outdoor patios to accommodate request. If you smoke inside of the guest room a fee of $350 will be charged to your hotel bill for deep cleaning.
Q. How do I arrange Spa Services?
A. Luxe Sunset Boulevard's Spa facilities will be temporarily closed while undergoing a beautification. Please contact the Front Desk at (310) 691-7550 for more information and recommendations on nearby spa accommodations.
Q. What amenities are in the fitness center?
A. Our fitness center is located in our Spa level building overlooking lush greenery and landscaping. Our center includes free weights, treadmills, elliptical trainer, pull down machine, and exercise bike. Hours 6:30 AM -10:30 PM
Q. How do I book an event?
A. Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel welcomes your wedding, meeting or any other special event. Our experienced and caring catering professionals are available to handle every detail and request. Please call our special events department at 310.476.6571 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Do you offer transportation?
A. Luxe Hotels offers exclusive Limousine and shuttle transportation service. To arrange transportation please contact our Concierge at email@example.com.
Q. Do you offer a frequent guest program?
A. At Luxe Hotels we value our guests and want you to know how important you are to us. As a Luxe Hotels VIP, whenever available, you will receive a complimentary room upgrade, early check in or late departure, and additional complimentary or discounted services. To sign up or to see all the rewards please visit our Luxe VIP page.
Q. Do you have an early departure fee?
A. We do not currently have an early departure fee; however, if you decide to check-out of your room, and it is after 6pm, you will be charged for the full night.
Have further questions? Contact us for more information.